Below is information about reserving space at Claremont Immersion.
Who can reserve a space at Claremont?
- To reserve facilities at Claremont, a parent/community member must have either:
- teacher involvement/sponsorship
- PTA sponsorship
- membership in a non-profit that partners with APS (and the use is related to that membership) or
- membership in a civic association (and the use is related to that membership).
- In order to be PTA sponsored, a class for which a parent/community member is requesting use of Claremont facilities should be related to the PTA’s mission of improving the educational experience of Claremont students.
- If the class does improve the educational experience of Claremont students and the parent/community member would like PTA sponsorship for the class, that parent/community member should contact the PTA via the current After-School Enrichment (ASE) coordinator. The PTA would sponsor/provide the class within the parameters of its ASE program, the vehicle the PTA uses to “sponsor” or provide classes to Claremont Immersion students.
How do I reserve a space at Claremont?
- Complete a “Room Request Form” three weeks prior to the event.
- The Room Request Form is available here: Room Request Form.
- Kamila Gluch sends a confirmation e-mail after the room availability is verified.